Saturday 1 December 2012

BlogMas 2012: Day 1-'Jess's Top 10 Things To Do In December 2012'!

Hey, so as it is December now I thought I would attempt to do BlogMas. If you don't know what BlogMas is, BlogMas is where you blog everyday till Christmas. I am not saying I will be blogging everyday till Christmas but I will try my best to blog everyday.
So today and tomorrow (1st and 2nd of December) I am not really doing much. Today I am going to see some family and tomorrow I am sorting my room out and moving things around in my room. I think we are also putting Christmas decorations up tomorrow so that will be fun. As I am not really doing much today I thought I would just share my 'Top 10 Things To Do In December'. I thought I might start doing these at the start of every month and then at the end of the month review everything I did that was on the list. I thought it would be a cute and fun little thing to do. So lets get crack-a-lacking with my list for December.

Jess's Top 10 Thing To Do In December 2012:

1. Snuggle up for a day, watch Christmas movies and eat sweet treats.


2. Dance around your house/room with Christmas music blaring.


3. Go late night Christmas shopping.


4. Bake Christmas treats.


5. Go to a Santa's grotto even if your to old to sit on Santa's lap.


6. Go on a tour of all the Christmas lights in your local area.


7. Try at least 1 Christmas drink from Starbucks/Costa.


8. Use your favourite bath products and take a nice, long, hot bubble bath.


9. Countdown to Christmas.


10. Make plans for New Years Eve, even if its just you and your best friend watching movies and eating 
      junk.


So. there you have it, my 'Top 10 Things To Do In December' as my first BlogMas post of 2012. If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will talk to you all next time.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment