Sunday 24 February 2013

My Dreams!

Hey!
Everyone has dreams. Things they want to achieve in life, things they want to do, places they want to go, people they want to meet, things they want to see. Some people dream big, others not so much but a dream is still a dream no matter what it's size.



I believe, that no matter how far away or hard your dreams seem, you should always go after your dreams and you should never, ever give up on them. Even if people tell you you can't do it, you should always try. You are the only person who can make those dreams come true 



As we are talking about dreams today, I thought I would share with you a few of my bigger, life-long dreams:

1. Move to the USA.
2. Travel the World.
3. Become a primary/elementary school teacher.
4. Get married to someone I truly love.
5. Have children with someone I love.
6. Be happy with my life and myself.
7. Be successful in what I do.
8. Have no money problems/worries.
9. Grow old with someone I love.
10. For my mum and dad to grow old together with no money or family worries.
11. For my brothers to be happy and worry free no matter where they end up.


There are just a few of my life-long dreams. 
What are your dreams?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment